Validex offers features for easy to use validations with both an overview of the errors and a detailed error report but in addition it now has the following features.
- Choice of automation and manual selection of specifications. Earlier version was only automatic but by allowing manual selection you can force certain specification on the message which may give new information.
- XML syntax highlighting of the message that is being validated for easy reading of the XML
- Highlighting of error location in XML by clicking on the error location link in the error report.
- PDF download of the error report for saving and easy sharing of the report with others.
- Visualization with stylesheets that allows you to view the XML message in a human readable format.
Validex does not store your XML but only holds it in memory during your session and when you close it is purged.
The free Validex now requires a user signup and logging in and by doing so you accept an occasional email from us but they will only be on issues relevant to the concept of validations and will never be shared with others.
This pop-up window only appears the first time you log into the new version of Validex.